Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

My culture is Cook Island

Sep 1, 2015 10:09:11 AM.jpg
Kia ora! My name is Mary. I am nine years old and my culture is Cook Island.  I go to Ruapotaka School and I am in Room 10.  I am a Year 5 student and my class teacher is Mrs Buchanan.

I am learning some Cybersmart stuff in Room 10, like creating some Google drawings. My favourite subjects are reading and maths. I like maths because we do other things like problem solving.  My goal is to learn my 8 and 9 times tables. I like reading because we get to read different stories. My favourite thing to do is sports.

I admire my family because they take care of me. When I grow up, I want to be a superstar like Maria Tutaia.

2 comments:

  1. G'day Mary I really really like your Blog, you have a great future ahead of you! i can see the potential in you to achieve the goals you need in the near future... well done Mary :)



    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, I really loved this Blog its such an fantastic idea to do. The goals you have set for yourself is a great start, you will definitely achieve your goal. Just make sure you study hard and you will without a doubt achieve a lot more in the future. Everything you wrote on this Blog is amazing, knowing what you want to become in the future gives me a fair idea. Remember NEVER GIVE UP in anything, anything is possible. I know you will become a successful person in the future. Always keep in mind that dreams do come true if you strive to work hard towards it!!! I picture you dominating and replacing Maria Tutaia, I see your name Mary written all over it <3 ;) All the best in the future and keep doing well :) From: Mariam <3

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.